In day-to-day life, we are very busy with our work and we don’t carry our time-crunched schedule. Everyone wants to make their life simple and easy to live but this is not easy because we are moving faster than ever before — which means we’re not making our lives valuable. we are busy with our work and we forgot our precious moments in life. I have seen many people forgot their marriage anniversary, children’s birthday, meeting scheduled, events, and many things in their life after that they regret sometimes. For that reason, we are going to give you some Google Calendar tips which are able to make our life a little simpler than before.
A most precious asset in our life is time. The Google calendar app is build to help you use it well in day to day life.
Google Calendar is a great productivity app built by the Google team. This app has some great features such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. In simple terms, Google Calendar learns from you and always trying to have you more. So the more you use it, the more intelligent it becomes. The app will help you to solve calendar problems by helping you to save your precious time and focus on things that are most valuable.
Google Calendar Tips to Use In Day to Day Life
1. Set Marriage Anniversary and Children Birthday Reminders
In our busy lifestyle in it’s important to not forget your precious moment. My some friends always forget and regret sometimes. So if you are one of them then don’t worry you can set your these reminders in Google Calendar app on the smartphone.
Here how you can set reminders in this app.
- Open Google Calendar app on your smartphone. if you are using Apple devices, then you can download it from the iTunes Store.
- Now tap on + button in-app and select Reminders.
- Write your Title and Date Times. Check carefully and save it. Now it’s done, you will get reminders from this app on that day.
2. Set Meeting Schedules
Our works life is very complicated and we have to maintain accurate time with our meeting. You can Schedule Meeting times and office time in this app. there is a feature of this app, you can set repeat schedules to daily, weekly, monthly, yearly or custom.
You can do this in a few clicks.
- Go to Google Calendar app, then click plus button and now select
- Now type your meeting details and set date time. You can set a meeting to weekly, monthly or any custom type. Same things you can follow with your office time.
- Save and you are good to go.
3. Set your Goals
Right, you have seen the right thing. You can manage your goals with Google Calendar App. There some Goals already available in the app. However, you have to configure it with your date and time. You can configure your exercise goals or want to spend your time with lovely ones who matter most. There is also meditation, build skills and lifestyle goals features available in this app.
Here is an example of the Exercise goal. If someone is running for 15 minutes daily in the morning, they can set this goal in the Google Calendar App.
- Open this app on your smartphone. Click on the plus button located in the downside of the app. Now select Goal.
- Now select Exercise which is top on the list.
- Configure your running time. In my case, I have set the daily 15 minutes running time at 6.00 AM.
You can configure your goals as your requirements. There are plenty of goals already available in the app. So day daily life, these are very useful and saves your time.
Related: Import Google Sheets in Google Docs
The Bottom Line
As the time to time, I am committed to updating these tips. You can give me your feedback in the comments section. I will update this post when I experience something are useful in the Google Calendar app for daily use to make your life more productive.
You can write your opinion on this post in the comment section. I will update this post definitely.