Many users are facing this annoying error on their Apple iPhone or iPad. The error saying ” Calendar Invitation- Your response to the Invitation Cannot be sent- Ok” on Apple iOS Calendar App is coming because you’ve sent a response (accepted or rejected) to a calendar invitation and because of an error, the response cannot be sent, that’s why you will keep receiving the notification. this error is very frustrating because you will get this popup continuously.
This pop-up error notification is infected almost all iPhone Models, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus, iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, iPhone 6/ 6s, and iPhone X, iPhone XR users. It keeps showing every five to six minutes even after pressing the Ok button. It is also resulting in the iPhone hanging or freeze for some users.
Also, Check Clear Calendar Virus on iPhone.
Note: Method 3 is working for most of the users. so you can try solution 3 first and if this does not work, then you can try other methods.
Below we are sharing a troubleshooting guide. So you can troubleshoot this error. If you have this issue as well, this article will help you fix it:
Fix Calendar Invitation Cannot Be Sent
Method 1: Restart Your iOS Device
Firstly turn the iPhone off and then turn it on. So if there may be some minor glitch with the calendar app, it might get fixed by restarting your phone.
Method 2: Off Calendar App
Go to your iOS device (iPhone or iPad) setting. Now Tap on Your Name > Cloud
- Now search calendar app and toggle off.
- Wait one minute.
- And now toggle on the calendar app.
- Restart your iPhone.
Method 3: Reset Calendar App and Restart your iPhone or iPad
Go to iPhone or iPad setting, then open Passwords & Accounts. Choose your account (under the accounts section).
Note: Select the account that linked with Calendar (iCloud, Exchange, Gmail, etc)
- Now turn off the calendar by sliding. You get a warning message like this, but don’t worry. your data is safe. Your data will back after restarting and turning the calendar. Still, you can back up all your data to iCloud. In case of any data loss, you can restore your old data in your iPhone from iCloud.
- Now restart your iPhone.
- And turn on your calendar app.
- If the problem is not solved, then repeat this step for all other accounts on that device.
Method 4: Update Your Device to Latest version
If your iPhone is not updated to the newest version, then please update your iPhone iOS version. Updating your iPhone to the latest version of iOS may fix this error. So do this if this solution might be able to solve this error.
Method 5: Force Stop and Reopen Calendar
Force stop the calendar app on your iOS device and reopen it again. You can do this by following these steps.
- If your device has a home button, then double click on the home button. Now you will see the recently opened apps. Next, find the calendar app and close it by swiping right or left. If the device iOS device does not come with a Home button, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, search the Calendar app, and swipe up to force close it. Then reopen it.
Method 6: Refresh Calendar App
This method can be helpful if there is an issue with a data mismatch in your device between your Calendar app and the application server because data sending is a process between servers from your device. Sometimes, the data processing may get interrupted, which transmits any response or activity that you take not to get carried out.
here is a way that can help you to Fix the Calendar Invitation Cannot Be Sent On iPhone. To fix this, you need to clean up your iPhone or iPad calendar app data and have a refreshed copy of data sync from the server.
Here how you can do this:
- Open Settings, then go to Passwords & Accounts option or Tap on your Name > Cloud.
2. In this option, click on the account linked with your device Calendar App. If you are using multiple accounts on the iPhone or iPad, then you can follow this step for all accounts. Now select that account that is causing this error on your iPhone or iPad, then tap on the iCloud option.
3. Now toggle off the Calendar App button to turn off the app in that linked account. Here you get a confirmation notice of “Are you sure you want to continue? All calendars will be removed from your iPhone” will appear. Click Delete from My iPhone to confirm the process. Here, don’t worry about your data because you get it all from the server when you turn it on.
4. Again go to Settings, now tap on the General option then tap on the Shut Down button.
5. Now Start your Apple iPhone or iPad.
6. Here is the time to turn on the Calendar app. to do that open Settings on an Apple device, then tap on the Passwords & Accounts or your Name > iCloud option, and now toggle on the calendar of your linked account. now it’s Depends on the size of data, It will need several minutes to sync and retrieve all Calendar data from the server.
After going through these step steps, the Calendar app should now run without any errors. if these steps don’t work then you can follow other methods in this article.
The Bottom Line
Kindly follow these solutions step by step, and you can Fix the Calendar Invitation Cannot Be Sent On iPhone or iPad error in your Apple device. If your problem cannot able to solve in this article, then walk to an Apple Store and discuss the issue with them. You can also call Apple Customer Care to find this error solution.
If you have any questions, comment down below. If you are able to solve these issues, comment down below which step you used to fix it.
Check out airpod connected but no sound.
subscribe to the email newsletter where you can reply back to the emails with issues you’re having, and I’ll give you a solution.