Many users are facing this annoying error on their Apple iPhone or iPad. The error saying ” Calendar Invitation- Your response to the Invitation Cannot be sent- Ok” on Apple iOS Calendar App is coming because you’ve sent a response (accepted or rejected) to a calendar invitation and because of an error, the response cannot be sent, that’s why you will keep receiving the notification.
This pop-up error notification is infected almost all iPhone Models, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus, iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, iPhone 6/ 6s and iPhone X, iPhone XR users. It keeps showing every five to six minutes even after pressing the Ok button. It is also resulting in the iPhone to hang or freeze for some users.
Note: Method 3 is working for most of users. so you can try method 3 first and if does not work, then you can try other methods.
Below we are sharing troubleshooting guide. So you can troubleshoot this error. If you have this issue as well, this article will help you fix it:
Fix Calendar Invitation Cannot Be Sent
Method 1: Restart Your iOS Device
Firstly turn the iPhone off and then turn on. So if there may be some minor glitch with the calendar app it might get fixed by restarting your phone.
Method 2: Off Calendar App
Go to your iOS device (iPhone or iPad) setting. Now Tap on Your Name > Cloud
- Now search calendar app and toggle off
- Wait one minute
- And now toggle on the calendar app
- Restart your iPhone
Method 3: Reset Calendar App and Restart your iPhone or iPad
Go to iPhone or iPad setting, then open Passwords & Accounts. Choose your account (under the accounts section).
- Now turn off the calendar by sliding. You get a warning message like this, but don’t worry your data is safe. Your data will back after restarting and turning the calendar on. Still, you can back up all your data to iCloud. In case of any data loss, you can restore your old data back in your iPhone from iCloud.
- Now restart your iPhone
- And turn on your calendar app
- If the problem is not solved, then repeat this step for all other accounts in that device.
Method 4: Update Your Device to Latest version
If your iPhone is not updated to the latest version, then please update your iPhone iOS version. Updating your iPhone to the latest version of iOS may fix this error. So do this if this solution might be able to solve this error.
Method 5: Force Stop and Reopen Calendar
Force stop the calendar app on your iOS device and reopen again. You can do this by following these steps.
- If your device has a home button then simply double click on the home button. Now you will see the recently opened apps. Next, find the calendar app and close it by swiping right or left. If the device iOS device does not come with a Home button then simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen and then search the Calendar app and swipe up to force close it. Then reopen it.
The Bottom Line
Kindly follow these solutions step by step. If your problem isn’t able to solve this article, then walk to an Apple Store and discuss the issue with them. You can also call Apple Customer Care to find this error solution.
If you have any questions, comment down below. If you able to solve this issues, comment down below which step you used to fix it.
Check out airpod connected but no sound.
subscribe to the email newsletter where you can reply back to the emails with issues you’re having, and I’ll give you a solution.